my trails

gco_bmx

Squid
been diggin this place for 2 or so years not to much there since i'm the only one who digs there since everyone i used to dig with stoped rideing and i've been out with shoulder surgry for 6 months

thought i'd post em up

the spot is really small but currently all the jumps have been linked to gether so it kind of snacks around in an 8 like fashion 16 pack all up and 3 berms lol

pic are about 6 months old wear the trick set hadn't been linked to the end of the main line

hope you enjoy

Attachments

patto94

Likes Dirt
I thought that you guys stopped building there since every one found out about them. But they are still looking decent.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Setup looks good man! Keep up the good work! Trails like that, even if they are found, are worth keeping at ;) Just keep them on the DL as much as you can!

gco_bmx

Squid
yer i try to get em on the DL but since almost all the people i used to ride trails with stopped rideing while i was out for 6 months with shoulder surgry so

how do u go about finding people to help dig/ ride trails ...... its harder then i thought it was going to be

stace.pear

Likes Dirt
yer i try to get em on the DL but since almost all the people i used to ride trails with stopped rideing while i was out for 6 months with shoulder surgry so

how do u go about finding people to help dig/ ride trails ...... its harder then i thought it was going to be
if you invite some riders you know to a designated dig and ride day then that should get the ball rolling.

augo

Likes Dirt
awesome trails mate, good job!!

This looks like a very familiar spot we had about 10 years ago, might have to check em out
and help ya dig!!

TallGuy

Likes Bikes
i wish me and my mates could do this, problem is that someone builds something which they can ride, then someone else can't ride it so they change it, repeat repeat etc etc