My Updated Ryde

Brent

Likes Bikes

if above didn't work
http://farkin.net/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=4696

The new additions:

Armor Cable Discs
Avid speeds dial 7's
WTB Velociraptors (off my old bike, still not that good but better than what comes on the bike)
VP components Pedals (same as above off the old bike but are better than the standard ones)
IRC thorn resistant tubes

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks very nice, its a pitty it doesnt have horizontal drop outs they would be perfect on a bike like this!

5PIDEY

Likes Dirt
hey did you switch your hubs? mine didnt come with disc hubs. and are your forks really stiff and slow rebounding?

lotec

Banned
thats a REALLY nice hardtail. and im sure it rides as well as a lot more expensive bikes and is just as strong, good work!

Brent

Likes Bikes
Yeah 5PIDEY forgot to mention that, got deor hubs and now its also got an axiom stem (i think its a shorty but not sure ) and 2.5 high rollers (slow "reezay" front and 60a rear)

Brent

Likes Bikes
5PIDEY the forks aren’t real fast they were really really stiff when i first got the bike but smeared some slick honey (i think) around the seals and pumped them heaps and they loosened up a fair bit, then every now and then I just reapply and they stay pretty smooth. But I would by no means say they are a great fork. Have only ever got like 4inches of travel out of them at most,

_q_ I got them for $165 from Grip Sport (Jon is an absolute champ)

santa_cruz849

Likes Bikes
what do you think of the forks that are on it?
i rode a friends for a day of hucking and it felt as if the forks where fairly hard. have u got any ideasto soften them up?
andhowmuch for the armours?