My Upgraded Rincon!

stevie

Likes Bikes
hay farkin

look at my awesome upgraded rincon! I put tripple clamps on it from my old leersport. Its just a temprary thing until i get a new bike.

Enjoy. (And if you bag it out, i kill you!)

Attachments

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
do you have a death wish or are you just mentally retarded.............

na just kidding its awesome DONT KILL ME AHHHHHHHH!

mtb.rider.jd

Likes Dirt
Ha. Nice work steve. It actually feels quite normal when you ride it (i had a ride of it today).

Anyway steve, keep saving and doing your chores and you will have that Norco in no time!

Jordan

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Why would you even think of doing that. Very sirry indeed. And i wouldnt say thats an upgrade.mmmk.

Last edited:

Matt H

Eats Squid
The forks don't really rake that much. I doubt it would put too much stress on the frame. And it has duct tape so it's not breaking any time soon :p

Leefy

Likes Dirt
mate, thumbs up for what youve done, i hope you do ride her well, and i no for a fact there will be a few people saying "whats that shit" and a few people have...to be honest, they can get fucked....at least you dont go to your parents and ask to buy them a "CUSTOM NS125313" ....so once again, ride her hard, and i love what youve done..!!!

later, Jeremy

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mate, thumbs up for what youve done, i hope you do ride her well, and i no for a fact there will be a few people saying "whats that shit" and a few people have...to be honest, they can get fucked....at least you dont go to your parents and ask to buy them a "CUSTOM NS125313" ....so once again, ride her hard, and i love what youve done..!!!

later, Jeremy

Need a hand to get your head out of arse? The negative comments towards tripple clamps on this bike are purely because it's dangerous. The frame is just not strong enough to handle the stress put on it by tripple clamps. Altough as his friends have said, he doesn't ride it very hard... therefore the extra travel and front end stiffness provided by tripple clamps is not required. Plus it's excess weight that the bike doesn't need. I personally like rincons, there a cheap, light, decent thrash around bike. But what would I know, i'm just a squid who got my parents to buy me everything I've ever dreamed of.

Last edited:

nomis7

Banned

later, Jeremy
Hahaha, two words...Fag Toss.

How would you know who goes to there parents you idiot? Most of the poeple on this site have matured and moved out of home standing on there own 2 feet. pretty sure the only way to get pimp as bike is by working your arse off and buying what you want, i know my mum wouldnt pay 10k for a bike:rolleyes:

Chamelion

Likes Dirt

How would you know who goes to there parents you idiot? Most of the poeple on this site have matured and moved out of home standing on there own 2 feet. pretty sure the only way to get pimp as bike is by working your arse off and buying what you want, i know my mum wouldnt pay 10k for a bike:rolleyes:
Plenty of mums would though... Definitely a reasonable ammount of spoilt brats wherever you go ;)

finny_447

Likes Dirt
Tripples on a rincon hmmm most hardtail frames that have been built to put through jump/freeride/downhill abuse have there frame warrenty chucked out of the window if you fit any dual crown fork. But to put some on a xc is definately asking for trouble. It doesn't look to bad but thats beside the point.

Leefy

Likes Dirt

hahah , three words...Fuck you cunt

Sorry but where i mainly ride around, there just about every little kid that has gotten his mum to buy them a custom bike, and all they do is just sit there and talk bout how good it is, and they dont even ride it....i only know about 10 people that have their custom bikes or so and actually worked there fucking arse off for it...which i absolutely admire...by all means i know for sure that most of the riders on this forum have done that, whether it was 10k or 800 bux...still hard to pay off for it...all i was trying to say was...to all those people that do get the parents to buy their bikes..get a job and see how hard it is to earn money...anyways, sorry bout the confusion

catch ya later, Jeremy

The bottom line is that it's a basic bike but it obviously suits the guys needs. There's no need to be patronizing just as there is no need to criticize. And anyway, how much travel do they have? 120mm? Just because they're triple crown doesn't mean they're exerting enormous pressure on the frame. I've seen plenty of Big-W bikes equipped with rst (or other) triples.