My Ute :D

msbhvn

Likes Bikes
Pfft is that all :)

Would be good to sit in one of those in traffic, when you get pissed off youll ba able to "weave" your way out of traffic.

G

juzza said:
Hey whats wrong with norco bikes? Theyre farkin sweet. I reackon theyre better than balfas!
peachy is getting a norco... so thats why its on his ute

S.

ex offender
juzza said:
Hey whats wrong with norco bikes? Theyre farkin sweet. I reackon theyre better than balfas!
Naturally, it's fair and reasonable to compare whole companies to one another, especially when one is a handmade boutique brand and the other is a mass-produced budget-oriented brand...

(p.s. I disagree with you. The two Balfas I've ridden have felt miles better than any Norco I've ever ridden (including the two I've owned)).

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
your a bastard fuzzy, i want one of them so bad.
I don't have a car of any sort and i'm not likely to get one any time soon after my shock decided to rip the shaft out of the end piece yesterday.....

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
but i think i win... everyone would rather the ute and its CONTENTS rather than yours...
Score: 1 for peachy 0 for fuzzy

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
ROFL - she's pretty big, or its just a really small ute. its ok, she's still sexy......
random by stander: "hey looks jenifer garners in the back of that SICK ute... the guy whos driving it must be hella cool, or hella sexy"
peach: "DAMN STRAIGHT BITCHES..... jennifers my BIATCH... i can't help bein pimpalicous. and yeah your right, the guy in the ute is HELLA sexy and HELLA COOL (and really dreaming)"

G

you need hydraulics in that bitch so you can flip a switch and itll be a low rider or a high rolla *shakes chains* *bling bling*