Mystic Bright Australia Downhill (Jacob Hunter and Dean Lucas)

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
[video=vimeo;30593035]http://vimeo.com/30593035[/video]

Filmed in Bright Australia, awesome track, super steep, lots of roots, best time, hope the video reflects what an awesome time we had.

Riders, Jacob Hunter & Dean Lucas

Filmed on a Canon 7D with a f2.8 24-70mm

Edited on Final Cut Pro

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Yes, a very well put together film of some great riding. How do you get such smooth slow motion, does the D7 have the ability to shoot at a higher frame rate?

Nice to see someone using FCP rather than Prem :). Pity Apple have totally ruined the best editing platform on the market with "Final Cut X". If we wanted to use iMovie we could do that for free...

abevern

Likes Dirt
Nice Work

That's some great editting work there. I use FCP as well, so appreciate the amount of time that went into shooting and assembling that. Well done.

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes, a very well put together film of some great riding. How do you get such smooth slow motion, does the D7 have the ability to shoot at a higher frame rate?

Nice to see someone using FCP rather than Prem :). Pity Apple have totally ruined the best editing platform on the market with "Final Cut X". If we wanted to use iMovie we could do that for free...
Thanks mate, For the slow motion I shot at 50p and used cinema tools to slow it to 24p.

Totally agree with that, Final Cut X is a bad joke.

That's some great editting work there. I use FCP as well, so appreciate the amount of time that went into shooting and assembling that. Well done.
Thanks mate, was a late night to get it knocked over.