Nail Can Hill Anyone?

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
Not new to rotorburn, but I'm moving to the Albury/ Wodonga region next weekend and I have a few days off before starting my new job (Which i intend to mostly spend on the trails). I don't currently know anyone in the area, so if you're around the region and would like someone new to ride with let me know.

Cheers,

Lindsay

fat paddy

Likes Bikes
Hi Lindsay,
There are heaps of tracks up here and heaps of people to ride with. Drop into one of the bike stores and they will point you in the right direction.
Nail Can Hill, Hunchback Hill, Baranduda, Falls Creek, Yackandandah, Mt Beauty, Chiltern.....we are spoilt for choice. My favourite is Hunchback Hill (as it is just around the corner and I'm lazy) which is at the top of Felltimber Creek Rd Wodonga.
Check out Albury Wodonga Mountain Bikers too.
I'm usually riding most days so I would be happy to get you started, pm me if you want.
Cheers,
Paul

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Hey Lindsay, I grew up in Albury and used to ride all those trails with Paul. There are plenty of trails around the area mate. Nail Can is pretty well signposted and there are a lot of trails around the Range Road area, otherwise ride up along the Ridge Trail and there's plenty of single track that runs along there too.

I'm in town until tomorrow, but only have my CX bike with me, so sort of limited to fire trails and easy singles.

Definitely check out AWMTB, there's always someone heading up for a ride and if you run into anyone on the trails, stop and have a chat and they'll be happy to help point you in the right direction or maybe even take you for a lap of the Can.

Cheers,
Eliot