Naked Jessica Alba

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had a lil sesh out at castle hill today, first ride shooting with my new flash + triggers :)

Matt King

Viv Motherf$%kin Bone

Aiden Thomlinson

Viv accidentally turning his bicycle whilst catching air.

Master King also has trouble keeping his bicycle straight in the air.

Yours truely is much better at keeping a straight bike, but I do enjoy a good booost.

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WHERE IS NAKED JESSICA ALBA :mad:
As soon as i clicked on it i thought, " damn thats a good ploy " haha.

8th pic i would have to say is spectacular

Oh and is this castle hill, as in ipswich castle hill?

Last edited:

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well the closest we will ever get to seeing alba naked is the cgi and photo shopped images from the new movie macheti

af_freeman13

Likes Dirt
i like those photos, the bike ones are ok, i guess, hahaha just kidding, mint photos, my fav' is the one with the roost, (guy in white fox shirt)

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Had a lil sesh out at castle hill today, first ride shooting with my new flash + triggers :)

Viv accidentally turning his bicycle whilst catching air.
This shot is perfectly lit. The others not so. Keep practising and we'll see another photog on here pushing out mint images.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cheers mate, yeh it was my first time ever shooting with a flash and with a flash remotely so its a bit of a learning curve. Any tips?

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Cheers mate, yeh it was my first time ever shooting with a flash and with a flash remotely so its a bit of a learning curve. Any tips?
In broad daylight, use your flash as a "fill" light like you did with the Morewood shot. And watch where you put the flash, lighting up the side if you're shooting front on won't turn out too good. And watch the power output, too much power blows out the highlights.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In broad daylight, use your flash as a "fill" light like you did with the Morewood shot. And watch where you put the flash, lighting up the side if you're shooting front on won't turn out too good. And watch the power output, too much power blows out the highlights.
I had a go at this, but it was tough as the light was changing a lot and I have to manually change the flash power.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
I had a go at this, but it was tough as the light was changing a lot and I have to manually change the flash power.
Welcome to the problems of shooting MTB during the day. It gets even harder shooting racing as you can't have multiple takes.:(
The picture is good because I'm in it.
Lol. Well said!:D

It makes it easier to shoot when you have good riders.