Nameless

Dills1212

Likes Bikes
Okay... hi... anyways basically this thread is more about the fact that the area where we wish to build dirt jumps, a trail with some drops and stuff and wanna get some sorta permission so we don't have to be worrying so much about that, it is kind of difficult as you will see with the attached plot map that i edited in paint :D To be honest we did start building a couple of things, a drop. a mini kicker. a jump which we hope is the start of a nice big set. Anyways, i don't want this thread to get deleted or banned so i will put photo's of that in the phat snaps section with a link somewhere in this thread, how's that?
anyways, here it is. Judge for yourself. and if we should approach someone . who should it be.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dills1212

Likes Bikes
and 1 more thing

just 1 more thing before i go to bed, i am looking more and more closely trying to see this but if you agree with me. they are predominately in plot marked 966 (maybe you can't see this all as well as me, but in reality where that plot is marked out there is nothing. well... there is something, but it consists of alot of trees and bush on a very steep gradient slope if not cliff. This is all quite near our spot.