Narre East jumps need a new crew.

big geoff

Likes Dirt
so the Narre Warren East jumps were (and still are) some of the best and well developed jumps getting around. Only Problem is the last care taker (Foofie Mark) has sold out and gone back to moto so we need a new care taker and crew. These Jumps are off tap and only need a little maintainance. Ill try and post some photos but leave a post or PM me if you live in the south eastern suberbs of melbourne and your keen to resurect some of the best jumps around.

big geoff

Likes Dirt
pics

so here are some older pics. So they were built up to the max and then Dan and Foofie both ucked themselves there pretty bad so they are heaps and heaps bigger than in the pictures at the moment an ther is another MASSIVE hit line but they are just a bit neglected.

Attachments

Last edited:

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was there on sunday with a friend. We were thinking about going out there more often, and with a shovel next time.

There were a few guys figging last year, making the big line at the back (Mark I think (the south african) wanted to do a backflip)

People were riding motorbikes in there, then a fence was constructed around the place, and gates are in place so you can't drive in there anymore. An article in the local paper that week read that it was a 'potential threat to melbourne's water supply' as they are next to the Cardinia reservoir.

I could see that the gate had been cut down in the past, and the council / melbourne water put it up again.

The jumps are still pretty good. There's quite a bit of grass growing on them, and the biggest ones were never finished, but they all have held their shape, just in need of a patch up in some areas.

The short track down the hill is a bit of a mess, and the jumps on that are pretty well rooted, but the last berm is still like it was.

I might head down this weekend.

big geoff

Likes Dirt
yeah i'm going up on friday arvo. It might be worth parking on the side road (duffy's road i think it is) if people go to check it out so as to be less obvious.
I'm taking up some bin bags and cleaning up the area because i heard that that was one of the main reasons melb water was anti.

big geoff

Likes Dirt
got some more recent pics of the jumps and these show the potential of the place. The crack head south african in the pics is Foofie Mark, the last care taker of the jumps. As you can see from the size of the jumps and his shovel humping he wasn't right in the head.

Attachments

motowhippermark

Cannon Fodder
fellow dj maniacs!!!

hey dudes.... and big J (AKA the Sasquatch - Love you bro). I have not totally disappeared. i still live in the east. the only problem is my wife with the engine told the engineless wife that she must take a hike hahah. i sold the dj bike (still have frame and 3x forks left) but ill get back into it soon again. i have been busting laps on the moti so am still on 2 wheels which is ok. i will come help dig and have a few brewas out there sometime, lets make a day of it and get the big line going. i had some sick ideas too that i can show uall. respect brahs.

Chin Nuts

Likes Dirt
i miss that place. i spent the best part of 2 years digging and riding down there. good to see more lines sinec i last dug there...

Last edited:

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man those jumps looking fucking ace when they were running. To bad im not in Melbourne. Best of luck getting a crew togeather.

Leeroy26

Likes Dirt
Fuck Yeah, that place looks nuts! Pitty its turning to shit.....Myself and the boys I ride with have jumps on private property down the Peninsula which we are always working on and also build at the local DH hill too!

But if you need a hand or organise a ride/build day I'm sure we could make it up there.

Can you ride it after it has been raining or is wet? Looks like there is a bit of drainage there.

Leigh ;)

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wow,
that is extremley well built, these jumps have so much potential, not that they aren't bad they looks so sick!! ive seen these somewere else before, probably myspace, i'm not sure if this is the jumps i am thinking of but i heard that you need to corner in off the highway?

these recent pics are SO NICE

fantastic work!!

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went there today. Everything has been leveled, even the S track down the hill. Such a shame.
Does anyone know when this happened?

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bummer :eek: Cant say id been there in a while but did have the pleasure o riding there a few times :rolleyes:

batty199

Squid
help a brother out

hey guys i know im pretty late on the tread but does anyone know if these jumps are still there? i have been rididng at windsor dirt jumps and they are not even 4 foot tall so i want to hit bigger ones!!!! so if these are gone does anyone know of any around melbourne

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The jumps are long gone. :(
If you read my post from 4 years ago, The jumps were bulldozed.
Don't think anyone tried to rebuild, as Melbourne Water were watching the spot.

batty199

Squid
fuck melbourne water

Fuck Melbourne Water are you guys planing on building else where? if so i am definetly up for helping out!!