Nathan Rennie Interview

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
love the format! Well worth the read!
Only prob for the older folk may be the font size :p

Ghost

Likes Dirt
Good read, good interview.

I think the web-zine format is an interesting idea, but I found this particular layout just too tough to read comfortably. Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with the way you've done interviews in the past, keeping the pictures separate from the writing is the way to go I think.

The web-zine idea is something that's been thrown around websites for a couple of years now and hasn't been pulled off too well yet.

Good work though guys.

Fkahb

Likes Dirt
The webzine idea seems ok - but personally it looks like a hard copy image thats been scanned, not a web page. It is a great read and good questions - however a good ol' html version, at least as an option may be warranted.

Loved the pics though - were the hell is that jump? It look new, carved into the bush somewhere. Is it a 'secret spot' or open to all?
Good job on the interview.

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
awsome stuff guys, and if it was 1 of u who did interveiw him (correct me if im wrong) but i hate u. awsome format, better than the usual.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It was Ryan who did all the questions, put everything together and shot the photos along with Ty. Dom and I tagged along and played Nathan's PS2.

The transgender debate was halarious, and I am the rally king :)

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bit late but hey

yeah very good job, IMO font size definatley needs to be increased a tad, apart from that it rocked.