Nationals Multi-Thread: DH, DJ & 4X.

Toff

Likes Dirt
(Copied from the Pedalbite thread)

Alrighty, here be my contribution of nationals photos. DH and 4X turned out pretty good, but I'm not so happy with the DJ shots. Pretty much sat in the same place for fear of missing an insane trick, of which there were a few..

Anyway, as always I'd love to get some C&C from both the riders and fellow photogs so let me know what you think of this lot!

Downhill:

Four Cross:

Dirt Jump Comp:

I took 800+ shots (and even some good ones), so if you're looking for a photo of yourself, hit me up with any details of what you were wearing/ riding etc. Saying you were the bloke on the Glory doesn't really narrow it down ;)

james green

Likes Dirt
hey mate

NUMBER: 217
BIKE: raw prototype with bos forks
GEAR: history tld helmet, eather white/blue pants with a blue Dh driect top or a red white fox kit and a neck brace

cheers

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
really nice photos! hope you have some of me..

number: 510
bike: black yeti 303R with red boxxers.
kit: TLD rasta, tld blue flame carbon d2 helmet.

cheers

G-rant

Likes Bikes
hey mate sweet pics any of 230 on a cove shocker and the fully for downhill or 205 on a parker in 4x.
cheers

BlacKnight_Racing

Likes Dirt
Prime shots mate, good work
do u happen to have any of number 38, riding an orange and white turner, i was wearing white TLD shorts and a blue t-shirt all weekend, along with a THE helmet.

Cheers
Lucas

harveyp

Likes Dirt
Great photos, any of 227 Red & Polish Banshee, Team Banshee Jersey, Black 661 Helmet & Black TLD shorts. thanks

cody/bogen

Likes Dirt
Mate

DH: #51, purple aND BLUE KIT or white and blue black/blue glory

4X: blue gray thor pants Astars T on a white custom stp

thanks

CRIK

NSWMTB
Great photo's. Do you have any of:

#518 Riding green Morewood wearing either black & white headline kit with shorts or Blue, black & gold TLD kit with long pants. Greyish helmet.

And:

#745 Riding black Morewood (Zuza) wearing either black and white fox kit with black shorts of Blue & orange TLD kit. Grey 661 helmet and neck brace.

kerry_crimmins@hotmail.com

Would be very much appreciated.
Thanks

Toff

Likes Dirt
Christ, lots of requests.

I'm going through them but it's slow work - Just finding a particular rider in a set of over 800 shots is mind numbingly boring, let alone doing it multiple times..

Remember, C&C is more than welcome.

shredda

Likes Bikes
hey mate great photos.
happen to get any of plate 535 in the downhill, red kit, black and blue glory.

cheers

Pinner

Likes Dirt
great pics do you have any of rider 752 in a blue and white tld kit on a brown specalized

cheers

karl

Likes Dirt
really vivd colours and the angle of the riders in the trees over the road gap works really well, top work....hoping you may have some of #33 silver glory, silver fox moto helmet with blue and white alpinestar gear sunday, yellow troy lee on fri and sat. thanks karl
bearzpeel@yahoo.com.au