Nats Rnd2 Illinbah pics (these are from 2007, so nun of rider#anything 4 2008)

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
Hi zipper, any chance of 211 (red shirt/blue-white glory) & 218 (green-purple shirt/black glory) sports men, much appreciate it if you do.

thanks

sich nich

Likes Dirt
gday mate,
any chance of some shots of #127? olive green norco, 888s
saturday, mostly covered with shit, but with black tld kit,
sunday, brown/orange/white alloy kit.

cheers.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Hey Zipper, great looking shots!

Did you by any chance get a shot of me #138? The guy on a black heckler going at walking pace death-gripping the brakes. :eek:

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey mate. photos look good. did you by any chance get any of rider number 626. silver helmet. orange bike.

zipper

Likes Dirt
Hey all here's all the ones i could find from the last 3 pages of requests, osrry if yours isnt there. non of 626 58 96 97 629 724 715 703 642 106 638 38. Also not sure about some of the numbers as there side on.

keepin it real

Likes Dirt
Hey mate these are some great pics.

Would you happen to have any of no. 205 riding a glory 8 with red and black riding gear?

Much appreciated.

zipper

Likes Dirt
Sorry bout the quality guys, these ones were no good a.
And to the other guys form my last post to this one, thats all requested pics i had.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Hey Zipper, thanks heaps for the shot! It's great to get a decent photo of myself seeing as I'm always the one behind the camera. Would you be able to send me the full resolution version of the photo of me (this one) to my email? leitch01@hotmail.com

Thanks again mate.