Which neck brace

• Alpinestars bionic neck brace

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • Club Leatt neck brace

Votes: 82 69.5%

• Total voters

session 88

Likes Bikes
What neck brace is the best alpinestars bionic neck brace or the club leatt neck brace.

Last edited:

Nathan_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i have an evs and i love it!

its light and you cant even notice its there and its alot cheaper than the leatt and alpinestars

Viv92

Eats Squid
I have been told by a shop that sells them to only buy leatt club or sport. They don't stock any other models because they say they are crap for DH because they aren't adjustable enough. Alpinestars is supposedly the best non-leatt brace, but still miss out on one adjustment the Leatt has (I forget which). I'm getting a leatt next week.

[Z]

Likes Dirt
I went with alpinestar because there is a little gap so that it doesnt rest on your collar bones where as the leatt channels all the force through your collar bones causing quite a few broken ones

garfield84

NSWMTB
[Z];1858408 said:
I went with alpinestar because there is a little gap so that it doesnt rest on your collar bones where as the leatt channels all the force through your collar bones causing quite a few broken ones
thats the same reason i got my alpine star, i'd like to keep my collar bone in one piece

woodb

Likes Bikes
ive got the leatt neck brace. really happy with it. feels real good on to.. lots of adjustment also. good one to get i recon..

england

Likes Bikes
Does anyone know the prices on the Alpinestars and Leatt? I'm looking to get a neck brace and I'm not to sure which one to get, from what i can gather the Leatt is more adjustable, but the Alpinestar brace is better at spreading the impact?

session 88

Likes Bikes
I am probably going to get the alpinestars because it is not as chunky as the leatt. alltho the leatt has more adjustments the alpinestars fits me perfect. thanks guys for the advice.

frdlvr

Likes Dirt
Just purchased a EVS over the internet today for $215 (delivered)...

Tried on the Leatt didn't like the way it felt on me, tried the EVS and it fitted like a glove and was lighter than the Leatt.

nick666

Likes Bikes
dont leave them in the sun i know its off topic but one guy did and it was all mishaped there goes 700 bucks

Jimass

Eats Squid
[Z];1858408 said:
Collar bones are usually broken from falling and putting your arm out.

Not force straight on the bone it self.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Collar bones are usually broken from falling and putting your arm out.

Not force straight on the bone it self.
Duh? I think if you put sufficient force on any bone its going to break? Hell putting your arm out is putting force on the bone itself.

Mr Plow

Banned
I have an alpine star and i love it, I highly recommend it. It is so comfortable and i forget it is on sometimes. I help this helps. KEVIN 07

skwiz05

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im an EVS owner.

As with ANY neck brace, make sure it fits with your ARMOUR before you buy. If it isnt fitting properly while you are wearing your armour (around shoulder/neck area) it kind of makes it pointless to be wearing in the first place........

Kamikazee ideki

Likes Dirt
I got the leatt adventure recently. Fits me fine, and I got it for 300 off chain reaction. :)
I think its really important that you try on the different braces first, because I haven't had any troubles with the range of movement that I get from the adventure.
Just my 2 cents.

norco_rider_7

Likes Dirt
hey mate
i have the leatt brace and i think its great. iv had a few falls with it and i have noticed that it dose really help you when you crash. And once you get used to i you cant really tell that its thier
hope this helps

bur182

Likes Bikes
does anyone know were to get the Alpinestars bionic neck brace in victoria and how much it was? thanks :)