need help with new bmx

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
I really like fits bikes, im not sure what the RRP for their bikes are but surely there would be a few under 600. Also forgotten is a new aussie brand with nice looking completes i really like the siren;)

birmY(>_<)

Likes Dirt
dude go a fit team trail they are HELL good i've had mine for a while now and it runs so well, i ride street, a bit of park and trails and its good all round
it cost like 850

ride2puke

Likes Dirt
hey, why dont you by a second hand bike.
my friend has a specilized fuse 2 with heaps of upgrades like elementory stem and power coated frame fork and bars. odys pedels and ody liner cable, ody aiken seat. mushroom grips.
for about 350
if u want more info pm me

techi

Squid
well i usualy ride dirt with my mtb but lately a few of my friends having been seriously getting into bmx's and the skate park scene. anyway since thats a few less friends i have to ride dirt with i decided to get out my crappy old bmx and give skate parks a shot. long story short, i've been having a blast. so now im looking at getting a proper bmx for skateparks and street. currently im looking at the Norco Nail and the Haro X3. i think both bikes would suit my purposes and the people ive talked to about it have agreed; so now im turning to the good people of farkin to help me choose between the two or to recommend something else if all those people i talked to are actually dirty liars :D

P.S. take into consideration the fact that i will ultimately end up riding dirt as well as skateparks with my new bmx as i just find that substance so alluring. the resaon i picked these bikes is that they are supposed to be good all round and smooth despite the surface.
I got a Fit Pro trail and its really good and strong and it only cost $630