need major help

iv got a haro and i want a new bmx i like dirt jumping and skate park ramps wat sort of bike shood i get i need something that will stand a few stacks as i will be trying new tricks:)

harryp2

Likes Bikes
Well with a price range like that you have a fair list of bikes.
Are you willing to go brakeless?

yea i go down sum pritty steep hills now on my haro and i got hadly any back brakes and i snapped my front brake handle off wen i stacked so yea i need some good brakes im looking at a x5 haro ar they good have a look on haro bikes ull see it its black o yea i want a small disk my big 1 bow pisses me off its to hard to pedal

harryp2

Likes Bikes
o yea i want a small disk my big 1 bow pisses me off its to hard to pedal
Okk thats where I lost you. That means what?
And the haros okk if youre new too it all.
With a limit of 1000 id be looking at something
a little more "superior" something like a fit, eastern
or wethepeople. They have far better builds , by
that I mean componentry etc.

im not to good on the bmx talk but im alright at it wat would be a good brand ur talking about. ok then lets narrow the price to 800

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Your best bet is to go into some bikeshops and have a good chat. Come back with any info you've collected and you might find yourself with alot more answers.

Could you fix up your grammar? It's painful to read.

DK bikes aren't bad bikes they ride well but in the end it all comes down to personal preference ride the bikes in question around your LBS car park and decide which one is best for you and suites your budget the best.

Hope that helps :D