Need peoples Descions

im 13 im bying a new bmx i will want a bike with good brakes gyro a small pedal disk prefered colour black it will go good on a dirt trail of jumps and skate park and ramps can handle alot of big stacks and can be able to try new tricks on it. would eastern bikes, hoffman bikes, dk bikes, haro bikes be any of these iv got a 2006 backtrail x1 haro at the moment but i find it to hard to pedal with a short runway to a jump as it has a massive disk its brakes have gone i only hav a touch of back brakes and i snapped my front brake handle off wen i stacked it.

matty hall

Likes Dirt
why do you have 2 threads asking exactly the same question?

If you have a price range of 800 here is a list of bikes in that area.

Fit trail 1 or 2
Fit park 1 or 2
We the people Recon
We the pople Trust (might be a bit to expensive)
Eastern trail digger
Eastern shovel head
Forgotten victiim
Forgotten misguided
Kink roc
Kink transition
United deluxe
United recruit

Your best bet is to have a look at the range of bikes on strictly or backbone and then if you want you can order of the site or take the information you have collected and go to the bikes hop and order one. Either way it is a good idea to have a look so you get a better understanding of what you are talking about. Also i wouldnt be inclined to go with a brand like haro simply because they are not a fully dedictaed BMX company and dont have the same quality bikes and other brands such as the ones listed.