Need some testers please! NEW movie uploaded

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
*EDIT* A new movie has been uploaded to the link, if everyone could try playing the movie again, that would be fantastic! Thanks everyone! *EDIT*

I was wondering if you can help me and try this link to see how if and how well this small video (13.5mb) plays on your machine.

I'd love people from both platforms (Mac and PC) trying it and letting me know if it played, and any quality concerns they had.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~robChisholm/xmas.mpg

Thanks everybody!

Last edited:

mike-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Worked fine with XP and IE.

Though I think I'm having a seivure after watching the credit's.

Matt H

Eats Squid
XP home edition + firefox = not working.

The quicktime "Q" has a question mark over the top of it..

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Worked fine with XP and IE.

Though I think I'm having a seivure after watching the credit's.
Is that just because of the flashing green light effect or some error in encoding?

Matt H said:
XP home edition + firefox = not working.

The quicktime "Q" has a question mark over the top of it..
Hmmm... Quicktime on the PC has problems, eh? Does it work with Windows Media Player on your PC? What about IE?

notb4dinner

Likes Dirt
After waiting a long time I just get an ominous looking Quicktime logo with a question mark in the middle.

OS=OSX10.4 PPC
Browsers=Camino 1.5.1, Firefox 2.0.0.7, Safari 3.0.4
Quicktime=7.3.0 Pro

jamit

Likes Dirt
Running, XP Pro, Firefox 2.0.0.11 and VLC media player as default for mpeg playing this combo did force a save as to save the video it to a local drive.

The quality on VLC was equivelent to Win Media Player 9.

Hope this helps. Merry Xmas

Matt H

Eats Squid
I just downloaded it after it wouldn't stream. It started playing on WMP 11 but the quality was very bad. About halfway through it made WMP freeze. It worked fine on VLC player though.

Simmo.

Likes Dirt
XP, IE7
The first 2 seconds, really slow frame rate, but after that, everything was excellent.
Played it a few times, so it wasn't background programs causing the problem...same everytime.