VIC Need some tips for track !!!!

BeasaONes

Squid
OK!!! well recently i decided to take up downhill riding, i rode dirt jumps back in the day for years and years but quit due to injuries.
anyways i have decided recently to invest in my own track its about a 15min ride from my house (don't own a bike at the moment)i have been working on it by myself for about a week now i've got a few berms, some jumps, and a TINY rock garden.
shall post pics of it tommorow night but theres one problem about my track

IT IS INFESTED WITH FUCKOFF BULLANTS that have been very pissy with me lately about the ACCIDENTLL demolition of there home.
Well when ever i have been building every 2 seconds i get into a braveheart battle.
The word has spread to EVERY ant hill on the track
so wherever i go to build, i get attacked by these bastards.

anyone got any tips???????? and if anyone posts "dont be a pussy there just ants".

THERE NOT JUST ANTS THERE FUCKOFF BULLANTS that are really pissed with me:mad:.

And does anyone know how to get rid of bee hives??????????
have a bit of a problem with them as well.

Ben_v10

Likes Dirt
really need photos to name different sections

On the ant front. try pouring petrol down the nest then light it. Or just use ant sand.

Are they native bees, or ones in a hive?

Last edited:

deX

Banned
Petrol is indeed more fun but less effective.
Just go with the ant-sand.

I'll come check the track out tomorrow and see if I have anything to add.

... oh yeah, and don't be a pussy there just ants! ;)

BeasaONes

Squid
here are a few pics i took on my phone

Attachments

todd28

Likes Dirt
Find out where the nest is, pour a thick line of talcom powder (3-5cm thick) around it so its a circle around the nest. Ants cant walk through the talcom powder so they wont get to you.

cluster

Likes Dirt
well recently i decided to take up downhill riding, i rode dirt jumps back in the day for years and years but quit due to injuries.
Love your logic...;)

Nah I dunno 'bout ants, but a smoke bomb usually gets rid of bees pretty well... Just chuck it near the nest and sprint like all hell, then come back in an hour (or ten:rolleyes:) and they should be gone.

EDIT: You might want to wear jeans, a thick jumper and a balaclava before participating in this activity.:p

Last edited:

andy 94

Likes Dirt
funny shit

Well when ever i have been building every 2 seconds i get into a braveheart battle.
The word has spread to EVERY ant hill on the track
so wherever i go to build, i get attacked by these bastards.

that just to fucken funny

but seriously just go to somthing like a bunnings and get a bottle of ant
killer and poor it in the ant holes

cant aford it use a deoderant can and a lighter