Need something funny...Robo Chicken

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That was sweet, I always thought speed racer was a psycho killer who put his victims in the trunk.:p

-DAvo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LOL thats classic!

"if you dont want a bat bitch slap you'll launch the bat net and take down those cops."

'tis good to see that some of the guys from Family Guy went on to do something worthwhile...rather than the abominable 4th and 5th series.

Check out all the Robot Chicken stuff on Adult Swim...if you've got payTV.
It's worth a look... if only for Optimus Prime getting his prostate examination... 'using the whole fist, doc?'

DYJK

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good to see that you liked it...I think it is so smart the way they set it up and the puppets are sick!

cheese

Likes Dirt
Commander Dilsnikk said:
'tis good to see that some of the guys from Family Guy went on to do something worthwhile...rather than the abominable 4th and 5th series.

Check out all the Robot Chicken stuff on Adult Swim...if you've got payTV.
It's worth a look... if only for Optimus Prime getting his prostate examination... 'using the whole fist, doc?'
Yeah definately check out the rest of the season. Theres some stuff there that will make you crap your pants with laughter.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Hahahahaha, that was the most randomest and funniest thing ever! every part of that was so good.

"You all gonna drown except for us, we're mermaid and merman, we can swim"

*Bites mermaids head off*

"I hope you can also A-sexually reproduce ass hole"

Gold! Pure gold.

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Giraffe (sp?) says, "That doesnt sound like god".

God says, "bla bla bla bla bla blaaaa".

And when R2D2 gets thrown out the window - i almost fell off my chair.