Need to get a message out there? The newest in Spokey Dokey!

Samy

Likes Dirt
Thought these were kind of intersting.... Not that you will catch me using them anytime soon. Race advertising anyone?

If you are one of those people who gets off on riding their bike to work while everyone else sits in traffic, you will love this Lex LED attachment. Why? Because, if you have Windows XP, 2000, or Vista you can type in a personalized message in English, Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji using the included software and then transfer the message to the Lex via USB. Imagine all of the fun you can have riding along the traffic with the words "suck it" flashing on your bike spokes. Warning: may result in road rage related injury.

Taken from here

Last edited:

Samy

Likes Dirt
What I am wondering is whether or not a certain speed would be required to display the message correctly?

I would think that depending on your speed it would tend to get farked up?

tu plang

knob
What I am wondering is whether or not a certain speed would be required to display the message correctly?

I would think that depending on your speed it would tend to get farked up?
I think theres probably a range that it works best in, but having seens similar things before i suspect it has some sort of accelerometer in it to tell how fast the wheel is spinning and thus how fast to flicker.

Samy

Likes Dirt
I think theres probably a range that it works best in, but having seens similar things before i suspect it has some sort of accelerometer in it to tell how fast the wheel is spinning and thus how fast to flicker.
"accelerometer" - Ah! Fancy stuff!

Mo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
there a similar version for bling cars in the states.
great concept though