New bars?

tombmxer95

Likes Bikes
Hey i broke my bars the other day and despretly need some new ones. I dont want to spend big time but want something strong enough not too brake on me again!

Any suggestions appreciated:)

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Colony Bloody oath bars
you wont be dissapointed
should be able to get them for around $120

Me and my mates have these bars and i have absoloutley no negative feed back
best bars ever.

Last edited:

Kirbs

Banned
I see there are some stock WTP bars on strictly if youre a tight arse. Other wise Glams, Lumberjacks, Slams, Mad Max (NEW WTP)

Nick*B

Likes Bikes
Sunday Triumphs. They are sick i have a pair and they have been through a lot of stacks and there still going strong.

Zac Jamison

Likes Dirt
i just got bloody oaths on saturday for the same reason. they are awesome, feel great look good and im hopeing there strong cause im a bit of a hack.

Last edited:

moosegoose

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im selling my lumberjacks. they have a small ding in the crossbar and some scratches but its cheaper than buying new bars.

pm me if your interested.

moosegoose

Likes Bikes and Dirt
same as sky highs but with an ugly sticker. a few mates have got them and they feel alright. i like 28" more though.

ZACCO

Banned
S&M Slam awesome bars about $120 Fit sky Highs 29" 8.25 rise wide odyssey aaron ross space bars they are alll good

carbonated

Likes Dirt
is no one gonna rep the mid bars, animal bob's so ur gangsta. or unlucky thirteens so you can be just like ryan guettler!

JakeGorey

Likes Dirt
Heaps of bars are the same price and have very similar diamentions. I dont think bloody oaths come with lifetime warranty though? For that reason and that reason only, i would suggest S&M slams. Both blooody oaths and slams feel very nice. Unless you want narrow bars?