New Becks Ad.. [pic]

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ahahahahah best add ever.

i can't believe the whole beck's thing is getting so much media attention. Who the hell even cares? and if you care that m uch read a tabloid, don't chew up my news time! :p

shorty

Likes Dirt
Tis A Fine Drop!

Ta Be Sure, Ta Be Sure!!

You guys must have seen that Aussie twit being interviewed....totally wacked biarch!!! Obsessed...Yes. Dislusion....Definately. In A Solid Relationship With Beckham.....HELL NO!!! Plus she has a face like a kicked in bikkie tin!!

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bonnet said:
i love becks when you knock it back too fast and a big creamy head forms :wink: :?
Which is only made worse once the barman kicks you out for spitting it back across the bar.

Top ad.

S.

ex offender
shorty said:
Tis A Fine Drop!

Ta Be Sure, Ta Be Sure!!

You guys must have seen that Aussie twit being interviewed....totally wacked biarch!!! Obsessed...Yes. Dislusion....Definately. In A Solid Relationship With Beckham.....HELL NO!!! Plus she has a face like a kicked in bikkie tin!!
All those kind of people are just delusional attention seekers. More will pop up shortly too. Remember the Shane Warne BS? One woman throws some ridiculous allegation at him, then within a month about a dozen other women claim to have had affairs with him yadda yadda, and are trying to "sell their story" for $bazillions. Gold digging bitches...

dunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Socket said:
shorty said:
Tis A Fine Drop!

Ta Be Sure, Ta Be Sure!!

All those kind of people are just delusional attention seekers. More will pop up shortly too. Remember the Shane Warne BS? One woman throws some ridiculous allegation at him, then within a month about a dozen other women claim to have had affairs with him yadda yadda, and are trying to "sell their story" for $bazillions. Gold digging bitches...
That interview was done in my Father in Laws house, where she's been in hiding for the past week. He said she is a complete fruitloop.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im a bit confused, not that that's the point of course, but is this a real Becks Advertisement, or just a funny picture made some random?