New Descendence Frame - Dysphoria - New build, stoked!

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Nice.
Looks like mega tyre clearance.
135 or 142 bolt through?
Tapered headtube make mitering a challenge?
Well done.

jimipolar

Likes Bikes
Yes, well spotted! It's 142mm x 12mm Bolt thru. Tim was saying i can probably get upto a 2.8" downhill tyre to clear.. i'll be happy with the 2.5" Holy Rollers that i've got for it, saved from my last build.. Looking out for a fork for this build now. I love the Rockshox Argyle Solo Air, but am open to others if you guys have any ideas for me. This one's gonna be a Trail Killing Machine. 1x10 setup. Hope hubs and King headset bearing. This Descendence "Dysphoria" is a brand new frame design from Tim, he's so freaking great to work with. Enthusiastic as and just a little bit mad hehehe! We took his Muskateer design and tweaked it for my sizing and riding styles. If you need a little help building up a frame that you have in mind he's well worth having a chat with. Master craftsman on the Tig weld n steel selections. He custom made the Breezer dropouts himself! This frame features a triple butted Colombus Zona top tube and straight gauge cromolly steel for the down/seat tubes.

p4pb10874333.jpg

p4pb10874329.jpg

Last edited:

jimipolar

Likes Bikes
Tim just uploaded another shot. With a tight rear end, 390mm chain stays he still managed to clear a 2.7" Minion Downhill tyre and up to a 36th chainring.
That's a 73mm Bottom Bracket. It's gonna feel so rock solid!

Attachments

jimipolar

Likes Bikes
Haha nope i have another bike for jumps, this one's for street. Needed something i can sit back n pedal on for longer rides thru the city so we came up with this. It's gonna be burly as hell by the time I'm finished the build. It's great to have another project build to work on this year. So stoked!