New DH video

ozmanick

Likes Dirt
Sigh...........this should go in phat vids. Not Downhill. We'll say this is and april fools joke and you posted it in this forum to trick everyone ;)

downhill1

Cannon Fodder
Sigh...........this should go in phat vids. Not Downhill. We'll say this is and april fools joke and you posted it in this forum to trick everyone ;)
Well lets see some videos of you mate, These guys are having a great time riding downhill so maybe you should stop being such a jerk and try and have some fun .

Last edited:

ozmanick

Likes Dirt
WOAH MATE. Why you having a go at me, your obviously new to this forum, don't really know where things are and i'm trying to help you by telling where to put things correctly before people start yelling and having a rant at you, if you actually read my post, it had nothing to say that i said it was bad or anything to suggest that i am the best?. I can see your obviously the biggest dick too. Now we're even! HAHAHAHAHAHA edited so you don't look so mean :D Oh and please explain how i am being a jerk? I do have fun, planning on going for a ride this weekend.

downhill1

Cannon Fodder
WOAH MATE. Why you having a go at me, your obviously new to this forum, don't really know where things are and i'm trying to help you by telling where to put things correctly before people start yelling and having a rant at you, if you actually read my post, it had nothing to say that i said it was bad or anything to suggest that i am the best?. I can see your obviously the biggest dick too. Now we're even! HAHAHAHAHAHA edited so you don't look so mean :D Oh and please explain how i am being a jerk? I do have fun, planning on going for a ride this weekend.
Sorry I took it the wrong way mate, thanks for the feedback

MTBmaster05

Likes Dirt
Don't get your self banned bro. He is just helping you out, so dont rant out others in future occasions if they give you bad feedback, it's probably for the best. But you's sorted it out, hugs and kisses..Nawwww :)