New DJ/street frame ideas ? P1 ?

Newie

Likes Dirt
Hi all. Looking at getting something less heavy than my current cro-mo 16inch frame. I always like the looks and feel of the P1 and P2's although I am worried being a big guy how will it handle my extra weight and hieght. I never worried with my cro-mo frame but moving to alloy has me shaken alittle. Not to mention I hold my own at the parks althogh not the smothest I am definetly not harsh on my bike. Ideas thanks

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Go with the p1 for SS and the p2 for gears. The frames will hanle anything you throw at them and if you somehow break it there's a lifetime warranty on it. I absolutely love mine.

Newie

Likes Dirt
Dj

Thanks guys any idea on the price of the P2 cro-mo now all i need to do is find a frame

mitchdogg

Likes Bikes
yeh p.2 cromo rockzors my boxzors l0l i love the geometry on it and its not gonna break u can just feel the strength.

craigh1

Banned
hey im looking for a dj bike any ideas on wat i should get or how i can bulid one up , i will like advice to be serious and i will pay for all goo parts even though i dont know shit about mtb because i just had a stocko dk bmx, thanks craig