New DMR Gear

I_EAT_DIRT

Likes Dirt
I was having a look around the net when i came across the DMR site, I knew they existed, but never really put much thought into their gear, but some of their new stuff looks fairly nice, thought it was worth a look, so, enjoy.....

Dont know how to put up images without uploading them to a site, so here are the links

Sprocket
http://dmrbikes.com/?Section=products&pageType=item&category=4&CategoryName=Chainrings&itemid=CRSPIN

Transition Frame
http://dmrbikes.com/?Section=products&pageType=item&category=7&CategoryName=Frames&itemid=FRTRAN26RE

Stem
http://dmrbikes.com/?Section=products&pageType=item&category=19&CategoryName=Stems&itemid=SWARM

More stuff on the site, have a look for more info. DMR BIKES

Whatd'ya think?

Last edited:

STP RIDER123

Likes Dirt

yer i dont really like the frame much it would be awesome for cans though.but the stem and sproket are awesome especially the stem:D

chillywilly

Likes Dirt
i like the new stuff, look like a lot of effort has gone into the new parts, when i 1st herd about DMR, all the stuff looked really old, and gay, no it looks sick.

Tyler!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i have wellgo v8 copyies of dmr and one of my best mates has the actual dmr v8's, mine are going strong as and his are shagged. and i ride a lot rougher than he does. and mine were 20 bucks cheaper:D

Brodie_78Kt

Likes Dirt
i have wellgo v8 copyies of dmr and one of my best mates has the actual dmr v8's, mine are going strong as and his are shagged. and i ride a lot rougher than he does. and mine were 20 bucks cheaper:D
i believe its the other way around, the DMR are the copys of the wellgo.

Back it up or stop talking shit!
yeah well what do DMR have thats any good? The frames are shit transition geo is crap, they weigh a tonne, the bars and to small and they have got the idea of 3" bars yet.

the forks are gay, the stem is a copy off a Colony official bmx one and there is no way i would ride there cranks unless you want to die.

go find a better brand

Ozchuck

Likes Dirt
nonono, you've missed the point.

you've come in with something like "dmr are shit"

When asked to back that up, you've gone through and just said "this of theirs is crap, and this and this and this all suck"

Thats not backing up, thats re-iterating.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Riiiiight, DMR suck. That's probably why they're the biggest brand in the UK trail scene, right?

Suburban rider

Likes Dirt
ARGH if u ever think about any DMR part CHUCK NORRIS will fly through your living room window and fly kick you in the face got it DMR parts arean't good enough for any one ok
lol

Macca8530

Likes Dirt
Riiiiight, DMR suck. That's probably why they're the biggest brand in the UK trail scene, right?
Agreed. If there so "crap" why are they so popular? There not exactley cheap parts so they must be decent if people are buying them...

mantisEX[alt]

Likes Bikes
i dont know whether some of you are speaking from experience, or whether you are just pulling it out of your ass. DMR is a well known company and they make good strong components, i own some DMR cromo cranks and their insane, stop making up crap and do some research so you have some idea of what you are talking about.

| D | M | R |

Likes Dirt
I have the 07 Transition, rides smooth as would defiantly recommend them. and weight doesn't phase me... just means you gotta get some muscles

Though that stem... I would consider selling my BLK MRKT Underboss to get one of them