New down hill tracks

drivebytrucker

Likes Dirt
Here are some pictures of some new downhill tracks we have been cutting on the gold coast.

currently we have 3 lines cut with the potential for at least 4 more, they are only short appx200m long and take 30-40 seconds but they are fun and there is a lot of them in one place.( alittle bit like the top section of welches but 3 0f them) i rode them for the first time this morning and they are not as easy as they look.

we have some good large drops, jumps ,berms and its rocky pretty much all the way.

we are putting these up as an invite to anyone who wants to come and help dig and ride this sunday.

the 3 lines we have were pretty much complete and need riding to bed them in properlry, but the rain means they need a quick touch up and some safety measure being put in on some ofthe bigger gaps and jumps.

be advised that if you want to find out where these are and come and ride them this sunday, IT IS A DIGGING PARTY ALSO. bring your tools help dig for about an hour tops then blast away on some new stuff on the goldie.

for info on how and where PM me.

P.S if anyone who wants to come has a chainsaw it will be very helpfull in clearing up a shuttle track, and general building.

Attachments

metalhead39

Likes Bikes
oh man i am so up for riding these new trails and im keen to help build more if you need help.

P.S they look like some awsome tracks