new downhill bike.

timt1566

Likes Bikes
Im looking at getting a new bike and was after a few appinions as to what would be considered better. im deciding between a santa cruz v10 or specialized demo 8. for all the people who ride one of these or have ridden one let me know your thoughts. Im currantly riding a 2008 norco aline and it really is time to upgrade. Thanks.

Jordo99

Likes Dirt
I have upgraded from a norco Atomik to a v10 and oh my god, the difference is astronomical. You will not regret is one bit going to a v10. Sweet bike. Only problem now is that the bike is too good for the rider :eek:

Cano29

Likes Dirt
I haven't ridden either but I've heard that the v10 is an awesome bike but the specialized looks pretty cool. It's really personal opinion, just go and test ride the different bikes and see which one you prefer and go with that.

wintortree

Likes Dirt
yeeewwwww new bike time

sick bro how long till you get one.
get a v10 they are so plow and at awaba it would be sick

whoop whoop whoop

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
because at the end of the day this is just another one of the hordes of threads started by 14 year old kids asking farkin which bike he should get and our 'appinions' won't really matter.
How about you work on your punctuation and grammar skills before having ago at other members Mr High Horse.

timt1566

Likes Bikes
because at the end of the day this is just another one of the hordes of threads started by 14 year old kids asking farkin which bike he should get and our 'appinions' won't really matter.
wrong wrong wrong....... Im not 14, i really do want to know about the two bikes and peoples "appinions" do matter. that is why i posted the thread. i want to know if people have ridden the bikes ,there good points and bad points. What i dont want is some douche bag on here putting up pointless replies like yours.

kona_kona

Likes Dirt
I've been a member here since the place was created - I've very much seen all this before. It's not an unreasonable assumption.

Not to mention there is a search feature which was obviously neglected.

Also nice try on the grammar pickup... oh noes I missed a single capital!

JASER

Likes Dirt
Nothing lower then someone picking on someone elses spelling!
Plus what difference does it matter if you have been here since it was created?
And just because there spelling isn't there strongest point,don't mean they are 14.

Hope someone can help you with your question matey.

nic1894

Likes Bikes and Dirt
no im not, they look terrible, sessions look better
how ? haha they have the same simple look as like five other dh bikes... at least fury's look curvy and unique
EDIT: this place is turning into fucking pinkbike.... get over yourselves, fury looks sexier than a session by the way.

Last edited: