new frame help

niceride

Likes Bikes
hi i am looking at getting a new frame i was looking at the dartmoor two6player weighing in at 1.95 atm i have i have brodie creting i think weighing close to 3kg
i was just wondering if i need a strong frame or rear wheel and if anyone has some other suggestions on frame at around the $300 range

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
hi i am looking at getting a new frame i was looking at the dartmoor two6player weighing in at 1.95 atm i have i have brodie creting i think weighing close to 3kg
i was just wondering if i need a strong frame or rear wheel and if anyone has some other suggestions on frame at around the $300 range
Could also see if Rick has any other frames left as in cr-mo frames. Most of the DM range are light and very good value. And it wont be long before you start to see more around..

Crowey

Likes Dirt
http://www.fearlesscycles.com.au/two6player.html -Two6player

Great looking bike, very VERY light frame and ridiculously cheap aswell!. I currently ride a 2009 Brooke, but if I was to ever go alloy that would be my first choice. As said on the fearless cycles site, many of the Dartmoor riders in Europe ride this frame, a lot of them rip it up! This frame would stand up to most you throw at it, but if you want to be safe and get a tough rear wheel I advise the Dartmoor Fortress, coloured rim, light and strong.

In the end it's all up to you, but the safe, cheap and light way to go would be a two6player.;)

Jackson.