New frame?

What should i do?
I have a Norco Bigfoot 07 model, 17inch frame, and i use it for dirt jumping, should i keep the frame or buy a different frame. What frame would be good for a beginner.

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What should i do?
I have a Norco Bigfoot 07 model, 17inch frame, and i use it for dirt jumping, should i keep the frame or buy a different frame. What frame would be good for a beginner.

why did you get a 17inch frame in the first place?:confused:

if you are comfortable riding that frame then keep it.

Svenn

Likes Dirt
nothing wrong with a big foot for a beginner. should do fine if your a really tall guy.

i like my seat low but the bigfoot, you cant have it that low, i feel i can be better at dj if a had an actual dj frame, my friend has a mongoose thunderball and i ride it sometimes and everything is out of the way and compact

Svenn

Likes Dirt
when i had a hardball i couldnt put the seat low coz the seat post was so long. stop being lazy, get out there and hit the hacksaw with it. it will save weight as well!

All i want to do is buy a cheap second hand frame off this website, why the f*ck is evry one giving me a hard time and why is it so hard hard to get trade access...all the senior members should go f*ck themselves in the eye

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
when i had a hardball i couldnt put the seat low coz the seat post was so long. stop being lazy, get out there and hit the hacksaw with it. it will save weight as well!
he says the frame is 17 inchs.that means the seat tube is like 17 inchs. you can cut the seat post down as much as you wont it wont change the size of the frame.

and i dont think hitting the hacksaw with it will change alot..:rolleyes:

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All i want to do is buy a cheap second hand frame off this website, why the f*ck is evry one giving me a hard time and why is it so hard hard to get trade access...all the senior members should go f*ck themselves in the eye
your a retard for saying that! ahahaha!

*awaits for him to get smashed with the banning stick*

xc_machine

Likes Dirt
it wa smy first bike and i was inexperienced and didnt know
And you're experienced now?

i like my seat low but the bigfoot, you cant have it that low, i feel i can be better at dj if a had an actual dj frame, my friend has a mongoose thunderball and i ride it sometimes and everything is out of the way and compact
Think mate, Think!

If you have the money, and can spend it i think you should go towards something from specialized or even an stp. They are DJ specific and (as you say) will make Djing easier and more enjoyable.

I say getting one is only logical (if yo have the money) - It's the style you ride. Why ride a bike that's not suited or you, when you can choose not to?