New frame?

coram

Likes Dirt
Oooh big man.
He can ride a bike, wow there is something special about you.
And by the way
Bye Bye.

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im only 14 and im new to mtb, ive been riding mtb almost a yr...go f*ck urself
Your really not helping the situation. Everyones being a bit rough on you because even though this is the first time you stuffed up with the wrong section etc, it happens all the freakin time. So try to understand why everyone gets a little agitated. Just take the harsh words on the chin. Maybe have a bit of a break from posting and cruise around the forum for a while. You seem to be getting a little fired up

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yea i got it right the first time but some dick messed me up
no...you didnt get it right the first time and your the only d*ck around here..

your so big! your a reall terry tuff c*nt... shut up mate and have respect for people

everyone has been trying to help you but cause your a little impaitent (SP?) kid and know absolutly nothing about bikes, you dont know what your talking about...

EDIT: and i suggest you get a STP frame :)

blanket_melb

Likes Dirt
You no a simple"hey im new to farkin, it would be so appreciated if you guys could lend me a hand and help me out on selecting a new frame, because im currently looking for a diffrnt frame to suit my purposes, thank you very much for your time" but noooooooooooooo were calling people names and getting everyones feelings hurt..tisk tisk tisk. Personally I think you owe everyone an apology hahaha....on a positive note, good luck with the frame :)

meatlovers

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All i want to do is buy a cheap second hand frame off this website, why the f*ck is evry one giving me a hard time and why is it so hard hard to get trade access...all the senior members should go f*ck themselves in the eye
1. You post random stuff in the wrong forums.
2. Your user name takes up the entire page
3. You tell everyone to f*ck themselves.

Svenn

Likes Dirt
ahhh man! that one never stops getting funny...

but seriously im sorry. it was a good joke. had us all in stitches.

little wheels for little people

You no a simple"hey im new to farkin, it would be so appreciated if you guys could lend me a hand and help me out on selecting a new frame, because im currently looking for a diffrnt frame to suit my purposes, thank you very much for your time" but noooooooooooooo were calling people names and getting everyones feelings hurt..tisk tisk tisk. Personally I think you owe everyone an apology hahaha....on a positive note, good luck with the frame :)
well i would be a bit nicer if if evry one on this thing was nicer...for example, the first reply i ever got was by "gravityguru" which was tellin me im a massive dickhead when all i asked for was abit of help in a nice way and because i was new and didnt know how things ran in this forum i got a bit lost and posted a thread in the wrong spot...so wtf...and i will apologise for getting a bit fired up, i was just a bit fed up with all the shit evry one on this forum was giving me... so to evryone...I APOLOGISE FOR MY INAPROPRIATE LANGUAGE AND IMPATIENCE AND I WILL PROMISE TO TREAT EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM WITH RESPECT...I AM SORRY

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
All i want to do is buy a cheap second hand frame off this website, why the f*ck is evry one giving me a hard time and why is it so hard hard to get trade access...all the senior members should go f*ck themselves in the eye
Oh really?

And again, eh?

well i would be a bit nicer if if evry one on this thing was nicer...for example, the first reply i ever got was by "gravityguru" which was tellin me im a massive dickhead when all i asked for was abit of help in a nice way and because i was new and didnt know how things ran in this forum i got a bit lost and posted a thread in the wrong spot...so wtf...and i will apologise for getting a bit fired up, i was just a bit fed up with all the shit evry one on this forum was giving me... so to evryone...I APOLOGISE FOR MY INAPROPRIATE LANGUAGE AND IMPATIENCE AND I WILL PROMISE TO TREAT EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM WITH RESPECT...I AM SORRY
Well I don't give a rat's arse about your apology right now. And guess what, you are a massive dickhead, but the thing is I'm the ONLY one that's actually called you that and yet you've payed out on everyone.

Now you've been warned, you've been told and you've still just gone on your merry way. When you sign up to a forum like this you agree to abide by the rules. Obviously you need to go back and read the rules again so I'm giving you a few days off to do just that, to calm down and, most importantly, realise that you can't just tell people to go fuck themselves and act like a dick and then expect everything to be alright just because you apologise.

dolsa

Likes Dirt
My 2 bobs worth

Your a dick. If you want trading access here's a clue... Don't abuse members that have been here for soooo much longer than you. And the reason you can't get trading access is because your a dick and senior members try to keep dick's like you off farkin.net. I havn't been here for that long but if you do the right thing senior members aren't going to flame you. By the way If you do cop criticism cop it on the chin and learn something don't fight back you tool.

Oh, and now you've apologized that makes everything better doe's it. No! bugger off and buy a f-ing dj frame if you want but don't log back on to farkin till you have something good to say!

Just thought i would have my 2 bobs worth.