New Intense 29er - Guess who showed up today?

MB

Intense Australia
Hi all,

I'd like to announce the new Spider 29 comp, the new CF 29er dually from Intense. I'll post up more pics and geo a bit later, but it's got the goods to match the best...
68.5 h/a, 13.2" bbh, 5" travel, iscg 05 tabs, 12x142 rear. Lands in here in October, rrp $3599. Here's a link to the website:

http://intensecycles.com/spider-29comp/

UPDATE: We were lucky enough to land a couple of rare beauties today - Spider 29C and Tracer 275 made an appearance at Monza HQ today, this frame you see is a medium Naked Black - one of eight Spider 29C's in existence right now. It is a pre-production frame, but there are no changes to production from what you see here. Details like geo and pricing are unchanged, and we will still see these ship in October. We are taking pre-orders so hit up your LBS if you want one. The Spider 29C comes with a Kashima coat RP23 shock that matches the gold highlights in the frame perfectly - this thing looks mint. Enjoy.

Attachments

Last edited:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Dear god that bike looks epic. I'll have one in that naken carbon/goldy colour thanks. Then go hunting Tallboys.

Steve_N

Likes Dirt
WANT... Black and red medium for me please... ;-)

Moonman - is the RRP frame only or complete? If complete, what spec kit?

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
THat would be frame only.

ISCG tabs??? Can we assume the next batch of Carbines will have them too.

MB

Intense Australia
THat would be frame only.

ISCG tabs??? Can we assume the next batch of Carbines will have them too.
Yeah it's strange to see the 29er with them and not the Carbine. I have no official word yet on ISCG on Carbine yet but I think that we will see it on gen 2 frames for sure, I don't think they would want to withstand the uproar of omitting them again. I can tell you that there is a ltd edition Carbine coming, ships in October. 70 frames only.... Florescent green - the very same colour that you see on the Tracer 27.5. Yep, you heard it here first kids. Keep your eyes peeled on Eurobike for a glimpse.

0psi

Eats Squid
Looks like crap and you'll never sell them but being the nice guy I am I'll help you out. Feel free to send me one to free up space in your warehouse for decent products. Medium please.

MB

Intense Australia
Looks like crap and you'll never sell them but being the nice guy I am I'll help you out. Feel free to send me one to free up space in your warehouse for decent products. Medium please.
Well as it happens Oopsi this one's a medium. It's only one of eight in the world right now so for the right price who knows???

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
i just got warm fuzzy feeling when i saw that, is this normal?
WoW.................its just a pity its a circus bike!

ido09s

Likes Dirt
And the same price as the SB95 i am contemplating.....

Its a sweet looking bike.... one more to add to the list

Who in Sydney sells Intense?

MB

Intense Australia
And the same price as the SB95 i am contemplating.....

Its a sweet looking bike.... one more to add to the list

Who in Sydney sells Intense?
Yep she's a sweet rig, no doubt! Up in Sydney you could try Chain reaction cycles Cronulla, Belorse Bicycles or Northern Beaches bikes, or even Spearman's in the 'gong. Further North there is Drift in Newcastle. Any bike store in Australia can get you on an Intense, so if you have a relationship with a reputable store already then just hit them up and they can get it in for you.