new north shore trails at belair

gibbo4

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i might be interested :D

what place did you have in mind?

PS> what bike do you ride cos ive never heard your name before?

gibbo4

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sounds good...

lots of trees and shit there to build a northshore out of...

how long do you reckon it should be? just a short orthshore with a drop at the end or a long northshore that goes through the pine forest?

i reckon the best place to start it would be just before the small drop before the 10 footer (or howeva big it is)

I think that it would be sick if it would go through the whole forest but not just one trail. So have one short one with a drp that folows onto one that has a double at the end and connests to some outhers. maybe a ladder and a sea-saw. and we could keep ading to it every few months.than every one in belaire could have a really cool north shore trail and they could add to it if they wanted to.

gibbo4

Likes Bikes and Dirt
now that sounds awesome!

an idea for the seesaw: there used to be one of those really big wooden cable holder thingys that the etsa people have on the back of their trucks (this kinda thing: http://mobiquitous.com/image/diary/cable-holder-up.jpg ) but its big - about 1m in diameter! perfect for a see saw! and it has a hole in the middle!

when do you reckon a good time would be to start building?

scratchy

Farkin Activist
Fellas,

Do either of you remeber all the North Shore stuff in those pines before? The council has pulled it down before, so if you go building there, non riders will see it in 2 seconds and the council will know exactly where to go to pull it down.

With trail issues so hot in this area, if you muck around building stuff, do it with dirt. Actually using wood crosses a line and will attract the council in 2 seconds flat.