new ride<<<

S.

ex offender
He's doin it too? Not really much point having two locations as far as I can see, if it's only to be mail order... but maybe?

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He wants to sell stuff through his site(you know the one). Didn't i tell you already ??

S.

ex offender
Oh right.... is he actually gonna get around to it, or is that just a pipe dream?

Yeah I remember you telling me, I thought that was just the Classifieds though.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I dunno, haven't spoken to him for a few weeks as he's been away. I do know he's contacted a few manufacturers about importing a few brands that aren't currently available in Oz. Judging by the way his sites going(he hasn't touched it yet) you may be better off without him though. I should put his site in my sig so everyone can see and shame him into updating it.
I'll be sure to let you know whats doing or get him to contact you if ever he does somthing.

S.

ex offender
Well given that I can't legally do much for another year or so (till I'm 18) except make plans, I guess I have a while to wait. I know a few guys who are great with website stuff too, so I might be able to get them to make me a site.

msbhvn

Likes Bikes
how did you pay the guys for the overseas products. I would love to gwt some of their stuff, specially a DJ3 just dont know how i would go about paying. You reckon I could pay on my credit card?

Ryan

Radministrator
Yep, most of the reputable online stores will accept credit card payments, overseas ones included.

S.

ex offender
msbhvn said:
how did you pay the guys for the overseas products. I would love to gwt some of their stuff, specially a DJ3 just dont know how i would go about paying. You reckon I could pay on my credit card?
www.paypal.com is a very secure way of paying, widely used and approved of in America.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Turley said:
So where is the transformer sticker on the gimp kalem? :p :)
i've got something in the works... ie. when i'm i somehow stop riding the bike i will cut out the logo that i made , as seen in my avatar :)

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
kalem said:
I got the DJ3, 2x24" Kujo's and a Planet-x Headlock for US$395 (about AU$660) including US$70 shipping, though Ben did do a good deal for me. Took about four weeks to arrive. No import/GST shit. By the way DJ3's retail for $700 in australia...
what happens with warranty? just curious cus i wanna do the same thing

Cruz

Likes Dirt
If you are looking for Rohloff gear then check out Groundzero in NZ, cheaper than in OZ and the States.

G

Warrenty

*fuzzy shudders at the thought*
OH MAN GIANT SUCK ASS FOR WARRENTY!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: