New section @ Ourimbah Tower track

Skywalker

Likes Dirt
Just had a few rides today and the new section is sweet! nice and flowing... the berms are perfectly placed. Just a question though... near the end of the new section just before you come back out on to the fire road there is a massive mound of dirt... im guessing thats either to just be rolled over or is it a jump? (ummm i went over the handle bars here as i hesitated and nose dived into a log haha) And one more thing... after the mound, is it straight ahead or a quick left back on to the fire road? I was a bit confused... :eek:

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
Skywalker said:
Just had a few rides today and the new section is sweet! nice and flowing... the berms are perfectly placed. Just a question though... near the end of the new section just before you come back out on to the fire road there is a massive mound of dirt... im guessing thats either to just be rolled over or is it a jump? (ummm i went over the handle bars here as i hesitated and nose dived into a log haha) And one more thing... after the mound, is it straight ahead or a quick left back on to the fire road? I was a bit confused... :eek:
Hey Skywalker, That mound of dirt is to be rolled over or jumped, it goes to the quick left towards the fire road. It will be used tomorrow but after that I think we will try to find a better line around it as it dosen't flow like the rest of that new section does. How good are all those berms and drifty corners? They are so much fun.

Nobi Wan

Likes Dirt
hey wayno, yeah i rode with skywalker today and the new section is sweet man ! nice addition to the track, the berms are awesome too.. but yeah that dirt mound takes off alot of speed if it is rolled over so i guess maybe going round it or changing it a bit so it flows better would be a good idea...

good luck too all the racers there tomorrow ! :cool: