Sold NEW Sram Descendant Eagle Carbon Cranks 175mm SOLD

urallwrong

Likes Dirt
Item: New Cranks
Item Condition:New
Reason for selling:XTR
Price and price conditions:$250 plus shipping
Extra Info:Includes NEW PF92 BB. Chainring is 3mm offset and best suited to boost frame. 24mm spindle/BB
Pictures:Yup
Cranks.JPG

Last edited:

sundy

Likes Dirt
I'm interested. But I failed the school of bottom brackets, so I don't know if this will fit my Bronson V2? Any chance you know?
I know that my frame is boost, and 175 is the right length for me, but the PF92 bit has me scratching my head...
Apologies for the dumb questions.

Z

Zaf

I'm interested. But I failed the school of bottom brackets, so I don't know if this will fit my Bronson V2? Any chance you know?
I know that my frame is boost, and 175 is the right length for me, but the PF92 bit has me scratching my head...
Apologies for the dumb questions.
If the crank spindle is for a PF92 it'll be a GXP standard spindle(24mm to 22mm tapered). Should be mountable to a V2 Bronson with a GXP BSA BB (ALLL THE ACRONYMS!!!!)

That said, just because these things are complex and easily mistaken; if it were my money I'd love to see a caliper measurement of the spindle before throwing down the dosh.

urallwrong

Likes Dirt
It does require a GXP BB. Happy to post pics of spindle which is indeed stepped from 24mm to 22mm.... The unit included in the sale is a GXP press fit to suit a 89.5-92mmx41mm press fit frame. If your requirements are a threaded BB, the value in this purchase diminishes due to the $50-70 influx of cash needed to make them work.
Because I love to shoot myself in the foot, I'd urge you to shop for something with an appropriate bottom bracket to save some cash.
Still a bargain though.....

sundy

Likes Dirt
It does require a GXP BB. Happy to post pics of spindle which is indeed stepped from 24mm to 22mm.... The unit included in the sale is a GXP press fit to suit a 89.5-92mmx41mm press fit frame. If your requirements are a threaded BB, the value in this purchase diminishes due to the $50-70 influx of cash needed to make them work.
Because I love to shoot myself in the foot, I'd urge you to shop for something with an appropriate bottom bracket to save some cash.
Still a bargain though.....
Thanks for the info, and I appreciate your honesty. What a minefield this stuff is...

Thanks Zaf for your input too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Try to find a lighter post bag - 3kg seems a bit heavy for a bit of plastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uglybob

Likes Bikes
under the assumption i wont get toothpaste covered cranks - i'll grab them. flick me your details and i can get funds transferred!

thanks