new street/park bike?

Benna

Squid
hey guys
just asking for a bit of advice on a street/park bike. I ride park a bit but a pretty shabby bike. any suggestions?

thanks Ben.

Damienp

Likes Dirt
There are heaps of brands out there at the moment and some absolutely killer deals to be had second hand.

There is always the venerable Giant STP.
Last have some great bikes, Rufus, Raffnix and Cord.
NS Bikes have their mainstay and old time street fav of just about everyone the Suburban. They also have plenty of others that are great too.

The point being is that there is so much great stuff out there at the moment its a bit hard to suggest with out a place to start.

What have you seen that you like?? What sort of money are you looking at spending?

Good place to start would be the post your ride section and then start looking at the hardtails for sale section. As i said before there are some killer deals to be had in there. All with varying levels of spec and condition. I would be surprised if you couldn't find a suitable ride in there.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
I just got a Bullet Proof FRX. A new bike being distributed by holstar.

It looks amazing, full chromoly frame, horizontal dropouts, 14mm axle, internal headset, mid bottom bracket etc all the good stuff!

The spec is pretty nice to, Rock shox argyle 302's, Novatec hubs on Alex Supra Rims, Avid BB5 brakes.

RRP is $1299, I'm sure your local dealer can beat that though!

Benna

Squid
There are heaps of brands out there at the moment and some absolutely killer deals to be had second hand.

There is always the venerable Giant STP.
Last have some great bikes, Rufus, Raffnix and Cord.
NS Bikes have their mainstay and old time street fav of just about everyone the Suburban. They also have plenty of others that are great too.

The point being is that there is so much great stuff out there at the moment its a bit hard to suggest with out a place to start.

What have you seen that you like?? What sort of money are you looking at spending?

Good place to start would be the post your ride section and then start looking at the hardtails for sale section. As i said before there are some killer deals to be had in there. All with varying levels of spec and condition. I would be surprised if you couldn't find a suitable ride in there.
Well i havent really looked at anything quite yet, this is sort of where im starting my search. My price range would be about anything up to about $13,000.

dr.matt

Likes Dirt
$13,000?? just buy every street/park bike at your l.b.s

or did you mean (i bloody hope so!!)

$1,300?

dhDRucer

Likes Dirt
jump on chain reaction cycles and buy a ns bike.I cant remeber what model it was but it was only 1400 and was really cheap for what it was.

csd

Likes Dirt
Well i havent really looked at anything quite yet, this is sort of where im starting my search. My price range would be about anything up to about $13,000.
You can get just about any DJ bike you want with $13k... In fact I'll sell you mine for half of that :p