New to the boards. Looking to get into DH.

Ruys

Likes Dirt
Hi everyone. I've been lurking around the net researching DH bikes and DH racing in Victoria and stumbled across these boards so I thought I'd join up.

I raced BMX for about 12 years and quit about 5 years ago. I was toying with the idea of getting back into it but thought I'd go with something new and give downhill a crack.

Edit: moved discussion to Parts n Stuff.

Last edited:

tracywhittaker

Likes Bikes
Hi everyone. I've been lurking around the net researching DH bikes and DH racing in Victoria and stumbled across these boards so I thought I'd join up.

I raced BMX for about 12 years and quit about 5 years ago. I was toying with the idea of getting back into it but thought I'd go with something new and give downhill a crack.

Edit: moved discussion to Parts n Stuff.
Hey Ruys,

The Dh season is just about to kick off, with the first round at Eildon on 16-17 October.
Check out www.vicdhseries.com for more info.

Trace

Ruys

Likes Dirt
Hi Trace,

I've actually been looking into the vic dh series quite a lot. Unfortunately I'm going to miss the first two rounds because I'll be overseas but, all going to plan, I'll be at all the rest.

See you on the track. :)

tracywhittaker

Likes Bikes
Hi Trace,

I've actually been looking into the vic dh series quite a lot. Unfortunately I'm going to miss the first two rounds because I'll be overseas but, all going to plan, I'll be at all the rest.

See you on the track. :)
That's a shame as your missing out on two awesome tracks.

See you at Mt Buller in 2011.