new trail at delrio

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
You cock guzzler what about the vid? haha
hopefully this baby will be in next years state series and with a much more plush and flatter push im sure u guys will be happy about that?
give us some feedback guys what do you want to see in a track?

Last edited:

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
should only be a month or so until we have a ridable version at the way were are going as it will be linking onto another trail a bit further down until we cut our own line it.

teejay

Likes Bikes
looks good mate, how long until its rideable?
thanks. umm well it is still a while of rideable as we wonna make wide and flowy with plenty of jumps. our 1st plan is to make it join to the old freeride track so it is atleast rideable to the bottom then we will branch of again and continue till we hit the bottom. so we hav a completely new style of track there. and not just joining to others.

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Alright then Smitty...calm down! You really need a dedicated filmer or something :rolleyes:

I can't wait to come and see it, looking tops. That hip looks fun...hit it yet?

teejay

Likes Bikes
Alright then Smitty...calm down! You really need a dedicated filmer or something :rolleyes:

I can't wait to come and see it, looking tops. That hip looks fun...hit it yet?
yes it has been hit by josh but after we made it shorter coz he is a puss haha

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
shit yeah its been hit like a fucking boss! tj just jelous because he apparently broke his arm and can't ride? haha! i know right
tj can you put the vid up?

teejay

Likes Bikes
shit yeah its been hit like a fucking boss! tj just jelous because he apparently broke his arm and can't ride? haha! i know right
tj can you put the vid up?
yer props to me coz im buildin with one hand hahaha. ummm no it wont let u put vids up

Pinner

Likes Dirt
Looks sweet.

If you are going to call it a downhill track you will need a b line around that sand bag jump.

Keep up the good work, and put more photos up as you build.

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
yeah we plan to make it all rollable just cutting the line for the moment with some features so us riders can have a sweet trail to ride once its done!:)

T-Rex

Template denier
Looks pretty good. Is WSMTB going to race this track?

One comment, and this might just be the camera angle, but a couple of those berms look like they will fill with water if it rains, I can't see that there's any runoff. Might be wrong though.

Does it start from the same place as the current track? Sure would be nice not to have to push to the start.

Last edited:

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
We sure are hoping so. It will definatly be used in a club race as a minimum just depends how much length we can get out of it while maintaining speed and flow. Refering to the berms, there is one or two that will be pron to filling up with water but erosion isnt a huge issue out there and we'd rather have a fun track rather than worrying about water.

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I know the answer to this is probably no, but thought I would ask is this open to the puplic to ride?

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
Not exactly, we don;t have the insurrance to cover everybody yet but if you come out on a weekend you will most likely see us there and we would be happy for you to join us for some shuttles.

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
okay cool will do, Im heading out next week during the week for a race at Pacific Park and was thinking maybe pop across and have a look