New wallride (berm if it helps you sleep at night)

bikekid127

Likes Dirt
This is a wall ride my friand and I made today. It only cost 4 dollars and 5 cents for nails. It is sturdy but there is plans to make it even more stable.
The photos are crap because i took them on my phone.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gee that looks pretty nice. I hope the pallets are braced well and that you have re-nailed the pallets, because just to tell you, as other have told me, pallets fall apart really quickly, and I wouldn't want to see that happen to your wall ride, more wooden berm.

I have one in my backyard, and one segment of it I built out of the tops of the pallets and they are already splitting, so just keep and eye out for it.

P.S The Pallet bit is the odd one out. (Colour)

Attachments

bikekid127

Likes Dirt
It took us about 4 hours of building all together but we had to have lunch and ride down to mitre 10 to get some nails, so it took about 6 hours from start to finish.

kona nut

Likes Dirt
sweet wallride

i was going to build one like that these next holidays comming up,
at my farm

cheers for the inspiration

schilly1

Banned
:)
Gee that looks pretty nice. I hope the pallets are braced well and that you have re-nailed the pallets, because just to tell you, as other have told me, pallets fall apart really quickly, and I wouldn't want to see that happen to your wall ride, more wooden berm.

I have one in my backyard, and one segment of it I built out of the tops of the pallets and they are already splitting, so just keep and eye out for it.

P.S The Pallet bit is the odd one out. (Colour)
mint

sprocket

Likes Dirt
i wouldn't class that a wall ride... looks like more of a berm... plus the wood looks a tad old... i don't think id hit it, as it looks like its already close to falling to bits

Antho188

Likes Dirt
yeah man, thats more a birm, but i do see how you jump into it with that little jump infront of it, but i rection (lol) anything past 60 degrees is classified a wallride,

but still sick, keep it up.

Ryan

Radministrator
Simple rule; if it's vertical, straight up and down, like a wall, it's a wallride. If it's on a slope, like a bank, it's a bank.

abe141

Squid
hey man you can call it what you will and can you put up a thing about how to make one of those wallrides or berms.

DRIBS

Likes Dirt
There seems to be a bit of deliberation on this subject fellas. I reckon instead of trying to pin point the name you should combine the two and call it a WANK ride.