New World Disorder

Fritta

Likes Dirt
goddam i watched no. 1 thought i would die on the spot. dam theyre sooo cool. ive seen 1 2 and 3 so far. in no. 4 theres gonna be some grant allen in it i think. anyone heard of these movies.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
i personnaly didnt like NWD 1, 2, and 3... i thought they were kinda crappy, and 1 had those Nuns with shotguns, wtf was with that?

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
CHEWY said:
i personnaly didnt like NWD 1, 2, and 3... i thought they were kinda crappy, and 1 had those Nuns with shotguns, wtf was with that?
What did you expect from Canadian's! ha. Yes I agree it's not the best of mtb movies, but it is a series that you can show to a non mtb rider, and they'll hapilly sit and watch the whole way through.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
they did a survey a few years ago and found that uni students in british columbia had one of the highest dope usage rates in the world.
when it being debated on tv and shit the president of UBC student union said "hey, we share a common border with the united fucking states, of course we need to be stoned"
and a truer thing was never said :)

Adi

It's my birthday!
I thought number 3 wasn't too bad, some sections were boring. Number 2 was great too :)

I like the Kranked videos a tad more though.

DJK

Likes Dirt
2 was pretty good, but three was heaps better. Then the other day i got Kranked 5, and that is the best mtb movie i've ever seen!

Adi

It's my birthday!
Some of the music is too slow in Kranked 5, but most of it was awesome. I dindn't particulary like those stupid 'in beetwee scene animations'. And way too much of the movies these days are 50% slowmotion. My all time favourite video is JIB. :)

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Despite no.3 being so damn good, no.2 had the Nico segment! He's so smooth even when it's really rough. No.3 had the best crash segment thow.
JIB is goooooood!

Adi

It's my birthday!
Ride to the hills hey. Awesome video footage, pitty the music was kinda bad and it was just thrown together :(.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
IMO Kranked 4 was still better than Kranked 5. The riding, soundtrack, and even the animations were heaps better. Sprung 5 is still a good contender, shame there isn't going to be a Sprung 6 :cry:

DJK

Likes Dirt
Squidly Didly said:
Fuzzy said:
4 words

Ride to the hills
<Insert droool here> Will they ever release that on dvd?
Yea, RTTH was sick. The Thomas Vanderham bit is awesome. It better get out on DVD, as it would be soooo much better.