Newcastle / Hunter Riders

Metalboy

Squid
I'd be keen for that
I was thinking of heading down that way this weekend anyway

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

ruins

Cannon Fodder
I am free both days, can do one or the other. Don't mind how long but haven't been out for 2 months so I want a decent run. Any preference for which day?

spudda

Likes Bikes
Sunday early works for me, home by lunch time? Have jobs around the house. Room for two bikes and a lift from singleton if anyone's keen.

anyone heading to awaba on sunday? me and 2 mates will be there. the shuttle road is pretty fucked from the rain so might work on that a bit.

spudda

Likes Bikes
Last ditch effort, will be in the awaba car park at half six tomorrow morning. Anyone keen for shuttles come say hi. White navara with cherrypickedtravel
Magnets on the side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haltz

Likes Dirt
Any one shopping for a new bike? Was talkin to the guys at cheeky at warners bay yesterday they've got a norco aurum 1 and a lapierre 722 they're happy to sell for under $4000!!!

pinnin

Likes Dirt
Thredbo

Hey guys,

Heading down to thredbo for the weekend of 20th and 21st april...

Anyone going down then? could organise a beer or three on saturday night..

WaltP

Likes Bikes
Kitchener Trails

I posted this a few weeks ago on the general - newbie central thread and got no response, so maybe the wrong place....
If anyone is keen to ride on Sat 11/05 I have some good All Mountine style tracks around kitchner, no shuttles so you have to pedal back up but the runs are short and good fun so worth a little pedalling. I go out every weekend so let me know if you keen and we can setup a time.

pinnin

Likes Dirt
I can message you when I go for a few runs, im at Cessnock and ride a few different tracks. if your keen let me know and ill start letting you know when I go.
Hey mate,

I dont suppose I could get in on that? I'm in maitland and most of the guys I used to ride with are in wollongong.