Newcastle / Hunter Riders

morticus

Likes Dirt
Be even better if that means more people workin on it!
Bahahaha that never happens... I still have big ideas for the track though, including a jump over the first bridge gap. Not sure if its possible though, will need some speed!

dbowden

Likes Dirt
Bahahaha that never happens... I still have big ideas for the track though, including a jump over the first bridge gap. Not sure if its possible though, will need some speed!
Anything will be better than that rickety old fence paling bridge, may as well make it challenging!

morticus

Likes Dirt
If not, i think its definitely the next thing that requires some attention, i noticed a few nails sticking out of the old girl on the weekend. Depending on weather, i might try get up there on Friday morning to do some work...

haltz

Likes Dirt
Yeah I don't think there's enough speed there make that gap, not for me anyway haha would be good to revamp it though

morticus

Likes Dirt
If what i'm thinking works there will be heaps of speed! Still thinking of heading out in the morning just to scope it.

morticus

Likes Dirt
My wife doesn't mind running some shuttles... 1pm sounds good. BTW are you the young blood on the gambler?