[News] 2008 Fitbikeco completes

Ryan

Radministrator
Brakeless freecoaster complete with an ECCD seat and Edwin grips and tyres. The Flow Street is the archetype of trendwhoredom that all other trendwhores will aspire to be as trendy as in the future. You literally don't have to change a thing (put Slams / Bloody Oaths on perhaps) and you're instantly the coolest kid at your local. Sweet zombie Jesus.

Last edited:

andytaylor

Likes Dirt
i really like the team street and the flow series especially street

the paintjobs are very nice

the lower range bikes the am, kinda team

look pretty good too

Sunday!

Likes Dirt
Brakeless freecoaster complete with an ECCD seat and Edwin grips and tyres. The Flow Street is the archetype of trendwhoredom that all other trendwhores will aspire to be as trendy as in the future. You literally don't have to change a thing (put Slams / Bloody Oaths on perhaps) and you're instantly the coolest kid at your local. Sweet zombie Jesus.
actually its a s&m slim seat but hey. close enough.
Its got a pretty good setup for 1200 dollars, most scene stock bike ever!

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
AHHAHA. so many kids are going to be getting around with a jacked freecoaster that sounds and rides like crap. *generalisation to follow* people who buy complete bikes dont know how to maintain their bikes!!! especially freecoasters!

hubbie

Forever 1,337
AHHAHA. so many kids are going to be getting around with a jacked freecoaster that sounds and rides like crap. *generalisation to follow* people who buy complete bikes dont know how to maintain their bikes!!! especially freecoasters!
now that will be funny. Luckily none of my locals run brakeless, and the few trendy kids don't either so that spoils my fun.

xero

Supersports
Its got a pretty good setup for 1200 dollars, most scene stock bike ever!
Ahh, but wait until you see the 2008 mid range KHE street/ dirt line up. No more internal rotor, 2 models standard with the Reverse, and MAC tyres.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
Ahh, but wait until you see the 2008 mid range KHE street/ dirt line up. No more internal rotor, 2 models standard with the Reverse, and MAC tyres.
Completely off topic, but almost on topic.
Got any one piece replacement axles for the geisha floating around? ;)
PM me if you want to.

xero

Supersports
Damm the Bike Culture lads are quick off the mark!!!!!

Completely off topic, but almost on topic.
Got any one piece replacement axles for the geisha floating around? ;)
PM me if you want to.

Not yet, We have a shipment being airfreighted out of Germany this weekend, I think we should have some in there.

Last edited:

Jordy

RYD4LF
They will arrive at stores in September ! I got to pick out all the stock Drift are getting. They are fucking awesome, so much value for money