Next dh races around melbourne

The funki 1

Likes Dirt
afta that?i live in nz but my dad live in Melbourne so i may as well come over when there a race on.
I'm not being harsh by saying this, but why would you want to come all the way over here to ride our crumby tracks when you have much better ones over there? Does our Australian accent excite you...(Laughs):)

broccoli

Likes Bikes
I'm not being harsh by saying this, but why would you want to come all the way over here to ride our crumby tracks when you have much better ones over there? Does our Australian accent excite you...(Laughs):)
As ill be coming over to see my dad anyway so like i said i may as well come over when there a race on.And no im not excited my Australian accents.

samsty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not being harsh by saying this, but why would you want to come all the way over here to ride our crumby tracks when you have much better ones over there?
I would say that we have some amazing tracks in Victoria. Yes, we do have some tracks that are hardly worth riding but there are still great ones to. We have had some of the worlds best riders saying that here in Victoria we have probably the best race track in Australia!!! These were guys that make a living racing around the world so they know what they are on about. Maybe you have just been riding the wrong tracks ;)

dazz

Downhill Dazz
I would say that we have some amazing tracks in Victoria. Yes, we do have some tracks that are hardly worth riding but there are still great ones to. We have had some of the worlds best riders saying that here in Victoria we have probably the best race track in Australia!!! These were guys that make a living racing around the world so they know what they are on about. Maybe you have just been riding the wrong tracks ;)
That'd wouldn't be the racer that just won the US Open, commenting on which track again, Sam? :p ;)

Vinelink

Likes Dirt
Hey, Any DH tracks in the Wombat Forest just outside woodend? saw article in AMB, but doesn't really say much.