Nicolai 10 year anniversary vid --->

fattyandthepiemakers

I ride an STP
nice vid man, dont think it has been posted yet. Anyway that 1st DH bit of footage looked soooo smooth. But im more impressed by those trialers, very skilled. I wank a trail bike 2 hop around on my newly aquired Telstra phone booth roof... it orange and full of bird crap. Anyway good vid. :D

MTBWANNABE

Banned
Yeah it has been posted up before.. (i think? or was that on MTBR.?) but yeah it's heaps cool.. i don't think the music suites it tho.. just me maybe

Kev

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that vid was awsome i loved the dh and the jumping at the end also the making and designing bit was cool.

Pete

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
got that last week and i was very impressed, very cool vid.
i was gonna post it, but narrrr.

R33F

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fattyandthepiemakers said:
But im more impressed by those trialers, very skilled. I wank a trail bike 2 hop around on my newly aquired Telstra phone booth roof... it orange and full of bird crap. Anyway good vid. :D
fatty, thats one typo that in the wrong hands could become a great signature.

muahahahahaa :D

if your "interfering" with yourself over a trial bike, we dont need to know.

how smoooooooth was that DH bit. Good vid.

wtr

Likes Dirt
R33F said:
fatty, thats one typo that in the wrong hands could become a great signature.
Too late..:p

That, is how a mtb vid should be editted. Now here's a challenge for you, vish.;)

MTB_91

Likes Dirt
super_niko said:
really cool vid!!
anyone know what the song is called?
cheers
If you could understand the verses it might maybe, just maybe, be possible to tell what song it is.

I searched "legalize it, critisize it" and only found Legalize it by Peter Tosh.

888_SANCHEZ

Likes Dirt
if you check out the credits it quite clearly says
Legalize
circuit breaker ft. daddy freddy
Dangerous Drums

but fucked if i can download the sucker:mad: only find shit bout legalizing weed from that stupid stoned fucker bob marley or what ever the dopey fucks name is....

anyone able to get it and put it on rotorbolts??

Kai

NoFearNick7

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow, that was a really good video. The riding in it looked extremely smooth and skilled. The music although sounded a bit odd, but thats just my opinion. I really liked that video. Very skilled riding in it, and those trails look awesome!

thevish

Likes Dirt
wtr said:
Too late..:p

That, is how a mtb vid should be editted. Now here's a challenge for you, vish.;)
whatever's, i'd smoke that dude in an Arm wrestle any day..
the Video would have taken Weeks to Edit... mine take days.. basicly 3full days..
yeah i suck.
i'd like to be the best in the world.. and have the Equipment and budget that
big D does.. but i'm Actully working on other things. MTB vids are just something i do for funs.
the bike to Base jump idea on NWD6 was Actully an idea i had spoken to a few people about over 4months ago... Then when i saw it on film i Just shook my head. i don't have the money for that Shit anyways.\
yeah...i suck

xero

Supersports
thevish said:
the bike to Base jump idea on NWD6 was Actully an idea i had spoken to a few people about over 4months ago... Then when i saw it on film i Just shook my head. .\
yeah...i suck

actually, Matt Hoffman did the bike to BASE years ago