NICOLAI "ION" release

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Hello there,

Well Karl Nicolai has been working on a new pure dh race bike along with his multiple projects of G-BOXX2. It will be called the ION and is planned on being in the catalogue for 2008. We currently have litlle information about the frame but we received the Photo from Karl a couple of days ago.
For Nicolai Lovers i m sure you will love the look of this new frame and we are waiting on the figures to fill you on the geo and characteristics of the frame.
Let us know what you think.

NICHO

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Bear in mind that any NICOLAI frame ordered, you choose your colour and you have an infinite choice of colours up to 60 colours (matt or gloss) and 2 anodisations.

Nicho

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Bear in mind that any NICOLAI frame ordered, you choose your colour and you have an infinite choice of colours up to 60 colours (matt or gloss) and 2 anodisations.

Nicho
Hahah. Sorry, just had to point out the irony.

But jeez, i don't know much about DH frames but that thing looks mighty fine:eek:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Uh oh.........there goes my bank balance!;)
What a sensational looking frame! Get the info to us quick Nicho!

Mojo

Likes Dirt
will it be running a 150 rear spacing?? what sort of price will we be looking at, before the paint costs

2fst4u

Likes Dirt
wow wow wow wow wow!!! thats an amazing looking frame. i would buy one for sure. previously not a huge fan of the way nicolai frames look but that is just wow, just plain old emaculate

Viv92

Eats Squid
Can I take out a home lone to buy this bike, 'cause that's how much it's gonna cost?

I rather not look at, knowing it will only ever be a dream, well maybe not, but still.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
yeah i want one, too. if you buy one, i'll wait til you change your mind and then buy it off you for a reduced price.
And once you've snapped yours i'll buy it off you for an even more reduced price just so i can mazz over it:rolleyes:

Sorry..but that's all my bank account allows at the moment..

nicho

Sacré bleu!
well if you guys did a bit more research you ll find that nicolai bikes are just as expensive if not cheaper than most big brands (i won t give names).
my frame for my dually is only $3700 and you get get to fill up a order form yeah long to customize it in colours etc....

you guess aren't fair.:eek:

nicho

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well if you guys did a bit more research you ll find that nicolai bikes are just as expensive if not cheaper than most big brands (i won t give names).
my frame for my dually is only $3700 and you get get to fill up a order form yeah long to customize it in colours etc....

you guess aren't fair.:eek:

nicho
Hey Nicho,where do I get these 'order forms', and I take it it's not just for the new nicolai but for the other's as well?

great looking dually,nice investment for next year...

Kasplat

Likes Dirt
wow wow wow wow wow!!! thats an amazing looking frame. i would buy one for sure. previously not a huge fan of the way nicolai frames look but that is just wow, just plain old emaculate
Who cares my mates got a nicolai and it is so so so sweet

Personally I'm not a fan of the colour, but the actual design looks great
that colours hot...makes a massive statement!!!!!

That is just one hot bike!!!!!!!!!