NICOLAI "ION" release

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Hey Mate,

Yeah if you live in RAdelaide you can order through a few shops such as bicycle express or mitcham cycles.
The retail price for a UFO DS is $3490.
To give you an idea i have attached an orderform for it to show what you have to fill in.

Nicho

Attachments

fatass

Banned
One more thing, If I/Can I choose no shock if I want to have one not specified will it be cheaper? Be a year or two before the order form comes in but ooh It looks oh so nice already;)

nicho

Sacré bleu!
HEy mate,

yeah the no shock option is another possibilty indeed and yes it will reduce the price of the frame.

I have attached a public price list for 07 bikes. (the Ion or any 08 bikes aren't in that list).

Nicho

Attachments

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
A near vertical or slightly rearward axle path,will ride better than most current DH rigs.
Looks like it's a 150mm bolt through.
Appears to be nice and light.
I'm guessing just over 200mm travel(or less).
Ajustable BB height and headangle,and shock ramping,also looks like they may offer different dropout(chainstay)lengths.That BB looks low and that's in the highest setting,nice lazy headangle,should handle well.
Looks like 1 1/8th,is that correct? Or does it have an integrated headset?

Last edited:

Matti

Cannon Fodder
The bike has 220mm travel. The hub will be 150x12, BB width 83mm. Standard shock will be DHX5.0. The price will be similar to the M-Pire (about $ 5000). It will be much lighter than the M-Pire.

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Yep the firgures given by matti are correct but as for the price nothing is confirmed especially in Australia.

Nicho

nicho

Sacré bleu!
ben when you don t know it s best to be quiet. UFO ST retails for $3 750.
And what did i say about the pricing before. It s unreliable.

Think before you type ben.

nicho

M.artin

Arrow Racing
Thats what ive been waiting to see.

I got to see the proto pictures of it a few months back and had to hold back posting pics up. The thing is so damn hot!. I think I might have to get one.