Nike Air Whistler's in QLD?

tu plang

knob
hmmm i was going to get a pair for myself but i succombed to laziness. your best bet is to contact some trek dealers (trek aus. distributes nike cycling apparel)... unfortunately we are probably one of the bigger trek mtb dealers (not in that we sell more treks than other shops, but of all trek dealers we are probably the most mtb based) and we dont stock them, not sure who might.

Last edited:

chris_mtb

Banned
when i went to america i went to all the big nike shops like the one in vegas and they had never heard of them they are really had to get

at the drive in

Likes Dirt
Nike also make another shoe called the air morgan, it is part of the nike 6.0 range. The shoe is very simalair to the air whistler and the sole pattern is almost identical. Rebel sports had these shoes for sale for $120 a few weeks ago. I got a pair and are very happy with, might be worth looking into getting a pair of these.

i got a pair of air mogans too they are really grippy due to these inverted pyramids which stick like shit to a blanket but the do clog very easy in muddy clayish conditions

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
Yeh I got a pair of Whistlers.. not a bad shoe, but they have nothing on 5-10s or shimano DX

Trek australia is the importer, any dealer should be able to provide them, just get your sizing right

Sam.

Eats Squid
AMB tested shoes and they tested the Air Whistlers, It says to contact Trek Australia on (02)92997444;) . Good luck mate.

alpinestar12

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well to follow up, today I bought a pair at Gap Cycles. They had quite a few pairs there. The shoes are quite comfy to walk in, still yet to ride in them though.