Nitro Circus!

Jack123

Likes Bikes
heyy

Who dosent know about these guys ?? If you dont you should be shot! I love these guys all there shit. much better than jackass and the dudesons in my opintion. i was also wondering would any1 know where you could get those big wheels that travis dose the back flip on at the massive mega ramp ??? Love to get my hands on some and go down a massive hills and get some carnage!!!!

BLKFOZ

Likes Dirt
Saw them at Gosford a few months ago. Pretty shit for how much the tickets were. Maybe 1.5hrs of stuff for like $70-80. At least Crusty's goes for longer, but it is less family friendly.

gasman

Likes Dirt
Saw them at Gosford a few months ago. Pretty shit for how much the tickets were. Maybe 1.5hrs of stuff for like $70-80. At least Crusty's goes for longer, but it is less family friendly.
Agreed. I thought the show was fairly average as well

@nDr3w

Likes Dirt
Sounds like win-win to me.

OP, ebay is your friend.

rollingrambo

Likes Dirt
I saw the show at Rod Laver last year and it was the best thing I've ever seen. I'd give my left nut to see that again. Crusty didn't even compare